I am Arianna, an Italian visual anthropologist and documentary filmmaker.
My biggest passion and ultimate goal are to use my creativity to make an impact in the world, to use videos and photos to tell stories in an ethical way and promote radical changes.
I am based in London where I work as freelance filmmaker, editor and video ethnographer.
I have a BA in Disciplines of art, music and performing arts, an MA in Journalism, and an MA in Visual anthropology.
My latest work, a documentary about the people displaced by the 2016 earthquake in central Italy, is being showed in various festivals around Europe.
I know how to shoot and edit, I have a strong attention to details, I love to work both in team and alone and I speak Italian, English and Spanish.
My artistic background gave me a skilled eye for details and refined my visual storytelling skills, my journalistic training gave me the love for factual accuracy and the need to follow the truth, and my anthropological background thought me how to work in an ethical way and to challenge the politiques of representation.
• Great storytelling through great editing and clever filmmaking
• Able to demonstrate efficiency as well as quality when sticking to deadlines
• Camera operating skills
• Highly proficient in Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop and Lightroom
• Proficient in After Effect
• Multilingual (Italian, English and Spanish)