I am a passionate Music and Film Industry enthusiast, capable of writing, performing, producing, mixing, mastering and publishing music through platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, Tidal, Google Play, Amazon, YouTube, SoundCloud and Bandcamp.
I also enjoy performing as a voice actor, imitating various blockbuster character voices and accents, varying from funny to intimidating and terrifying. If you come up with any voice or accent, chances are I can replicate it.
Finally, if you have a project that requires any of the skills I mentioned above, feel free to contact me as I am certain we can work something out. Make sure to also have a look at the various work examples I have provided in my portfolio. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Coventry University – Nov 2016 – Apr 2018
Skills Instructor - Digital Sound and Radio
- Delivered a comprehensive programme of specialist audio skills sessions and studio inductions to Music and Media students across 15 different courses
- Provided specialist technical support for 2 Music Technology iMac Labs, 5 Recording Studios, 2 Radio Studios and various music practice spaces
- Resolved the shortage of technical support within the Music and Media departments by implementing an instant messaging service which students could use to receive support
- Reduced fault reports from recording studio users by developing a series of Video Tutorials which demonstrated the correct set up and operation of Pro Tools HD hardware and software
- Liaised with Music and Media course teams to determine the required content of each session
Confaya Records (Self-Employed) – Nov 2009 – Present
Sound Engineer, Music Producer, Recording Artist
- Released music through platforms such as iTunes, Spotify under the alias Confaya Jammer
- Developed Video Tutorials for music producer !llmind’s BeatThread community
- Mixed and mastered music for independent artists according to industry standards and trends
- Organised events for creative individuals to connect and build professional relationships
- Post-produced voiceovers, short film scores and soundtracks for media agencies
- Experienced with DAWs such as Avid Pro Tools, PreSonus Studio One, Ableton Live, Reaper and Adobe Audition
- Experienced with mixing consoles such as SSL AWS 900, Audient ASP8024, Avid Control24, Yamaha LS9, Allen & Heath GL & GLD series and PreSonus StudioLive series