II am a UI/UX Designer with 4+ years of design experience in the software development industry. Skilled in the field of Product User Interface and Experience Design, know how to build high quality products for my clients by creating the digital experiences that help their business grow. Focused on working closely with the development team to streamline the design-development process and minimize technical implications.
My experience so far covers iOS and Android applications design and Responsive Web Design.
Highly motivated and a constant learner my main goal is to provide the best solutions for my clients. My finance background allows me to understand better the business intentions behind every client’s decision. I achieve this also by working closely with the stakeholders while providing my business analysis skills as well as the design skills I acquired during the last couple of years.
Tools I know how to use:
- UI/UX design - Sketch + InVision, Adobe XD + Zeplin
- Branding and Graphic design - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Agile project tracking - GitLab, Jira, ClickUp
** Current Working Experience**
I am currently working in the biggest Software development company in Bulgaria - Musala Soft JSC as UI/UX Designer (3 years 7 months)
- UX research of the client’s competition and the industry leaders in the specific domain; Personas interviews, and user testing for better understanding of what the user’s needs are and how will they use the platforms
- Product design and interactive prototypes for mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop. Producing all of the assets needed including custom graphic icons, splash screens, onboarding tutorials, and more
- Working on the clients’ Design Systems which contain different reusable UI components for easier and faster implementation for future functionalities
- Creating product visual identity screenshots visualisations and brand representation for Apple Store and Google Play
- Collaborating on daily basis with the teammates (product owners, business analysts, QA, iOS, Android, front- and back-end developers) to define the different user flows and UX design patterns
- Continuous collaboration with scrum development team to determine interface and experience design requirements
- Collaborating closely with the clients to gather requirements and feedback to achieve the best desired software solution
- Collaborating closely with remote teams and providing transparent information about the completed work tasks
- Design of Case Studies for existing company projects
- Design of supporting marketing materials and presentations
** Previous Working Experience**
Marketing Web Designer in Pixel House Web Studio - (1 year 1 moth)
Qualifications and education
Master’s degree in Marketing, Technological innovations from University of Economics - Varna
Bachelor’s degree in Finances from University of Economics - Varna