I started to work as a professional musician in 1998, playing and singing in pubs, university parties, pop-rock bands and a lot of other events that happened around my city.
Since I was a child I have been studied voice and guitar but it was in 2000 that I had the opportunity to know in deep the singing process through technique voice classes that I did in Joinville (Brazil) and in São Paulo (Souza Lima Art conservatory - Brazil).
• Voice and guitar in pubs - Santa Catarina, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
• Singer, Guitarist, Acoustic Guitar in an own band and show band (playing in weddings, graduations).
• Voice and guitar in private events as dinners, weddings, general parties.
• Voice and guitar in weddings’ ceremony.
• Live vocal in partnership with Dj’s.
• Jingles recordings to radios.
During all the time of my life that I have been worked with music I experimented particular situations, I had the opportunity to know professionals from different music segments such as, instrumentalists, singers, Dj’s, music producers and music teachers. Each one of them had some influence in my music style and in the way that I see and understand music. I developed a vast and dynamic style that goes from Pop, Ballads, Rock, Popular Brasilian Music (MPB), latin music, Classic Rock, to contemporaneous.
Auckland - NZ