A freelance journalist, blogger, copywriter and editor for almost two decades, I have extensive editorial experience and a proven ability to develop accurate, well-written copy for a variety of specialist audiences.
During my career I’ve built up a wide range of industry contacts across a variety of sectors ranging from engineering and technology through to careers, education and travel.
In addition to working for a variety of businesses and publications I have also launched my own successful travel blog aimed at part-time female travellers, which has a growing, engaged audience.
– Creating concise and accurate editorial that both informs and entertains
– Creating accessible and compelling content on technical subjects
– Breaking down complex topics for a wide/novice audience
– Writing engaging copy in a variety of forms; from short snappy posts through to long form articles.
– Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
– Independent self-starter
– Excellent organisational skills
– Understanding of digital content creation and social media platforms