Hi, I’m a freelance illustrator, animator, designer and trained visual communicator from Toronto, ON. My work ranges from biomedical illustration and game art, to animation and motion graphics.
Employment and project experience
2017 - 2018
Holland Bloorview Kits Rehabilitation Centre
- Created the illustrations and design elements for LEApp, an app made to assist occupational therapists and parents introduce young children with autism to new foods
- Created a series of 20 2D-animated videos on various biochemistry and anthropology principles for undergraduate students to use along with their textbooks
- Created promotional materials for the video game Quench, including posters, business cards, buttons, banners and postcards.
- Developed the pipeline for generating the 2D animated cinematics for Quench, which included creating the storyboards and 2D assets, then using Unity (Fungus plugin) to place and animate the assets before rendering out the final video
- Created a 2D motion graphics video on Collision Theory (chemistry principle) to be used as a learning aid in conjunction with Top Hat’s online chemistry textbook for first-year university students
Qualifications and education
MSc in Biomedical Communications from The University of Toronto
Biomedical communications is an interdisciplinary field that bridges visual art and design with the world of science, medicine, and health. Biomedical communicators create visual media to explain complex medical and scientific concepts in fields such as patient education, scientific research, and health promotion
Diploma in 2D Art and Animation from The Art Institute of Toronto
[Check out my website for more examples of my work](https://www.twine.fm/signin