Marco has worked in Advertising for over 13 years. Began his career in 2002 in Leo Burnett Peru as Graphic Designer.
Before joining GMG (Miami, FL - USA), he was an Art Director in Peru at McCann World Group where it was elected in 2010 Agency of the Year by Anda Awards. Furthermore, Marco joined the Creative Team at Agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi Global, Publicis Worldwide and Leo Burnett Worldwide. This last Agency was elected Agency of the Year for Three Consecutive Years and World’s Best Agency Leo Burnett Network in 2005.
Marco worked several projects under different categories with Well-Know Brands such as Mobil, Chevrolet, JCBamford Excavators Limited, Americatel, Yellow Pages, DirectTV, Disney, Mattel, Marvel, Hasbro, Manchester United and Real Madrid. Under alcoholic beverage brands, he helped run Backus, Barena, Cuzqueña which belongs to the SABMiller Group - World’s Second-Largest Brewer. In retailers category, he worked with the Largest Brands in Latin America such as as Mall Plaza, Saga Falabella, Sodimac (department stores) Tottus, Plaza Vea, Wong, Metro (Hypermarkets).
Marco is currently at GMG Advertising as Art Director. He’s responsible for the development and production of visual elements of creative concepts through execution on assigned brands. Attends photo shoots to ensure photography is executed according to client expectations and quality standards to ensure delivery of high-end creative deliverables.
USA: (305) https://www.twine.fm/signin
PDF Presentations: https://www.twine.fm/signin
Art Director / Senior Graphic Designer
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Can successfully manage, build and lead people.
- Outstanding conceptual thinker and persuasive visual communicator.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Articulate, passionate defender of work.
- Strong aesthetic sense.
- Proficient with relevant software.
- Drawing ability a plus.
- Understand Objective, Strategy, Challenge and Idea.
- Strong design, compositing, and illustration (hand-drawn/digital) skills.
- Proven ability to create award-winning work.
- Takes calculated risks.
- Generate original ideas. I think big.
- Able to lead several teams from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities. Teamwork.
User Interface Designer
- Develop the appearance of a product or website, focusing primarily on its look and feel.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Prototyping tools such as Balsamiq
In terms of programming skills, an understanding of basic Web technologies–such as:
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Muse