I am a really passionate, reliable and hard working person. I never underestimate any task assigned to me, and I am always giving a 150% in what I am doing. I am a quick learner, team- working is extremely important to me, as punctuality and discretion.
Istituto superiore di Studi Musicali Conservatorio “G. Ghedini” Cuneo (Italy):
• Degree in Popular Music – Drums (2015 – 2019)
Università degli studi di Torino (Italy)
• Degree in History (2015 – 2020)
New York Collective Music School (USA)
• Intensive program certificate – Drums (2018)
Liceo Classico Statale “V. Gioberti” Torino (Italy)
• Classic High School (2010 – 2015), succesfully graduated (81/100)
• Cambridge First B2 certificate obtained in 2014 (English) Work Experience:
• Studio assistant at Superbudda Creative Collective (2015 – 2020)
• Freelance assistant mix engineer for Maurizio Borgna (2019-2020)
• Freelance drummer (2014 – current)
• Freelance producer (2015 – current)
• Freelance mix engineer (2019 – current)
I have been working in a studio environment since early 2014 as a professional drummer which lead me to become part of the Superbudda Creative Collective as a studio assistant in 2015 and to my degree in popular music at the Conservatorio di Studi Musicali “G. Ghedini” in 2019. During the last five years I have gained experience and knowledge in music, audio engineering, production tools and DAWs (Ableton Live, Pro Tools and Logic Pro X), performing live sets as an electronic music producer and a professional drummer in different projects. During my time at Superbudda Creative Collective I have been experiencing both live performances and studio sessions as assistant and head engineer, with several different setups, ranging from full band, orchestral, vocal and A/V live electronics sessions.
Since 2019 I started improving my knowledges in mixing as freelance mix engineer assistant to Maurizio Borgna.
While working as studio assistant and professional drummer, I have been involved in the music business world by producing, mixing and performing my own works under the pseudonym of Anything Pointless, extending my skillset to the production of soundtracks for dance performances, art exhibits and a variety of visual content.