Translating our instinctive reflex actions and thoughts in everyday world to spatial experiences bringing us close to nature. Fast paced, strong headed and excellent at management, planning and observing. Making believe. Making experience.
Website : visualact.in
at $200 per day
May’17 - Present: Architectural Assistant at Orproject
- Designed, directed and managed retail and exhibition projects - Kama Ayurveda outlets across India, Pichvai - Tradition & Beyond ‘18 Mumbai, Matters of Hand - Serendipity Art Festival ‘18 Goa, and boutique residential projects, thus establishing reputation for being highly detail-oriented.
- Expertise in project and client management; responsible as a Consultant Coordinator and Site Inspector - ensuring design intent and that timelines are followed at all times.
October’16 - Present : Founder at visualact
- The digital platform visualact is an exhibit of experiences and personal works that revolve around spatial design. In alignment to how visuals effect us, all projects are an attempt to create a connection with the space or the product. Having strong inclination to achieve perfectionism, the website is a statement in itself.
September’16 - September’17 : Interior & Graphic Designer at Neeraj Manchanda Architects
- Involved in core architectural assembly - Interior Layout Plans, FF&E drawings, design presentations, graphic production for esteemed educational and housing projects like Dakshaa Township, IIT Student Housing, National War Memorial and Katputli Housing.
- Self-trained as a UI Designer; re-modeled the company website, brand identity and devised the visual narrative for all design collaterals for the company portfolio.
May’14 - September’14 : Design Intern at Studio Lotus
- Worked closely with the design team to parent drawings, FF&E, material palette, 3D modeling for projects, namely Double Tree Hilton in Chennai, Munal Kutir in Sikkim and Jaipur City Palace.
December 2016 : CSEB & AVD Training UNESCO Chair Earthen Architecture, Auroville, India
- Design training and building with Compressed Stabilized Earth Blocks; a low cost, low carbon modern earth construction technique. Theoretical and practical training in structural design, construction, stability analysis of vaulted earthen masonry - Arches, Vaults and Domes.
B.A. (Hons.) Interior Architecture & Design Pearl Academy, New Delhi
- Awarded Special Jury Award for Social Sensitivity at Portfolio 2015
- Qualified in the top 10 Design Entries all India at Society Interiors Competition 2014
- Granted 1 year scholarship for outstanding performance 2013
- Volunteered as a Graphic Designer at Wordz, Delhi Chapter, April ‘11 - March ‘12