● Dance choreographer. I love to create various dance choreography.
● Dance styles: Tambourine Dance, Modern Jazz, Hip-hop, Contemporary, Chinese Pop, English Pop, Korean Pop, Japanese Para-Para, Irish, and Chinese Classical. I am keen to learn other dance styles and incorporate various styles and props, like tambourine, hula-hoop, ball, scarf, etc in the dance choreography.
● Mirrored dance along videos production. In 2018, I choreographed six dances incorporating basic tennis techniques and produced six dance videos to help children to learn to play tennis and dance. Now, I am creating dance along videos for adults and children to learn on my Youtube channel.
● Dance teaching. I taught my peers to dance and I created dance lessons videos.
● Story writing. I wrote children stories.
● Illustration (e.g., children books, cards, etc). I have illustrated a children book for children and adults who are ill and it is called “Love Heals”. I also illustrated other children books. I illustrated cards and gave the cards to patients in the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Women and Children’s Hospital.