Born in Lebanon in 1991, got his license in piano in 2014, then in Music Composition and electronic music in 2016, from the Lebanese National Higher Conservatory of Music, and is currently continuing his studies in piano and bassoon performance in the same conservatory where he also teaches piano, harmony and music theory.
He’s also the principal conductor, art director, and arranger for “Beit Atfal Al Soumoud Kids’ Orchestra”, “the Lebanese Higher Conservatory Orchestra and Choir – Choueifet branch”.
Winner of the Ear composition competition 2018 – 2019 for his piece “Folk suite” for strings orchestra
Winner of the 2019 – 2020 Cypress Symphonic Band Call for Scores for his piece “The Unsquare Suite” for Concert Band
Won in 2013 an appreciation certificate from “Cergy Pontoise orchestre-studio” after his participation representing the Lebanese National Higher Conservatory of Music in the event “12eme rencontre internationale des Jeunes compositeurs” in Cergy Pontoise conservatory – France.
- CNAM University – Lebanon
- Master in Civil engineering
- Lebanese high music conservatory
License in piano (with Sevag Derkaghosian / Janna Popkova)
License in Music composition (Elia koussa / Joelle Khoury)
Music Technology course (with Jamal Bou l Hosn)
Bassoon 4th course and continue (currently with Irena- Elena Balanotta)
Online certificated courses:
- Fundamentals of Rehearsing Music Ensemble
By The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Evan Feldman) via coursera
- Introduction to Classical Music (Craig Wright)
By Yale University via coursera
- Adventures in Classical Music – Music Appreciation for All.
By William Neely via Udemy
- Become a Master Conductor – Leading Musicians Made Simple
By MusicProfessor Online Music Lessons via Udemy
By Jonathan Peters via Udemy
- Music Production II – Music Production Workflow – COMPLETE!!
By Mitch Houston via Udemy
- Orchestration 1: Compose Orchestral Music for Strings
Created by Karleen Heong via Udemy