I highly value communication is the key to a successful project and always over communication with clients.
Although I’m based in China(Asia Timezone), My working hours are extremely flexible so there won’t be any timezone difference issue with clients.
✅ React/Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-Thunk
✅ HTML5, CSS3 ( Sass/Less), Bootstrap, KendoUI, Semantic UI, Material UI
✅ Rails, Node.js, PHP
✅ MongoDB, MySql, PostgreSQL
✅ Heroku, AWS
✅ React Native
Freelance React/Redux Developer
Dates EmployedJan 2017 – Nov 2018
Employment Duration1 yr 11 mos
• React.js front-end developer in an agile development environment
• Worked under sprint-based workflow using Pivotal tracker… See more
Title: Web Developer
Dates Employed: Jan 2016 – Dec 2017
Employment Duration: 2 yrs
• Worked on the launch of several projects, defining architecture and
• Managed client expectations, running demos and communications.
TitleFreelance Senior Fullstack Developer
Dates EmployedJan 2015 – Dec 2016
Employment Duration2 yrs
• Led a cross-continent team of Toptal developers in rebuilding an iOS
social networking app in React Native using Redux for storing state.
• Supported a React.js web app for an international company, architecting
it to be isomorphic to ensure SEO compatibility with React Router and
Express along with implementing the Redux store.
• Created a web app for ordering pet tags on iPhone/Android using React
and Bootstrap on the front-end and modifying existing Zen Cart PHP
code on the backend to work with jQuery Ajax calls.
• Supported enterprise iPhone/Android apps for students and teachers
using Appcelerator Titanium, Backbone, and Node.js.
• Created a workout editing tool for a San Francisco-based startup’s iPhone
apps using React, Bootstrap, Ruby on Rails, and Node.js.
• Created a web app that learns and identifies repeatable stock market
patterns using React, Node.js, InfluxDB, MongoDB, and machine learning.
• Supported enterprise iPad quiz app development used in corporations for
PhoneGap, PHP, Bootstrap, Objective-C, InfluxDB, MongoDB, Ruby on Rails,