Every day we see our members collaborate on awesome projects all over the world through Twine. We want to empower you to work on even more inspiring projects so we’re excited to announce our first ever Breaking Boundaries collaboration competition.
We are looking for collaborations between music producers and vocalists, based in different countries, who have met on Twine. We want you to break geographical boundaries by working with a Twine member from a different country and break your musical boundaries to really show us what you’ve got.
To be eligible for the competition, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A music producer collaborating with a vocalist (or the other way around) that you’ve met through Twine. This must be through an accepted pitch on a project brief.
- You are based in different countries.
- The completed project must be uploaded to either one of your Twine portfolios and your roles must be credited on the project (Read this article to find out how to add roles).
- Click here to send us a link to the finished project and a link to the project brief.
The Twine staff will pick a winner who receive a cash prize of $300. This will be split equally between the two collaborators meaning that you will each receive $150.
Entries close on 27th May 2016. Good luck! We’re really looking forward to seeing all of your amazing projects.
More from Twine
Latest posts by Joe Scarffe (see all)
- Not Happening Again: How to React to a Bad Income Month - April 13, 2018
- How An Experienced Front-End Developer Can Help Your Business - March 16, 2018
- How to promote yourself as a freelancer - March 15, 2018