Mulled wine, mince pies and last minute present buying means it’s that time of year again – only two weeks till Christmas! So, as a special Christmas treat, we’re offering you the chance to be a staff pick and put at the top of the discover page on Christmas Day!
Follow these steps to enter the competition.
- Add your best Christmas themed work to your Clowdy portfolio. Remember, all submissions must have a festive or winter holiday theme and must be your own work.
- Make sure the project you submit has a good quality cover image and description.
- Credit @santaclaus with the role ‘Clowdy Christmas Competition’ to your submission. If you’re not sure how crediting works, read the blog article.
The deadline for entries is midnight GMT on 23rd December.
We can’t wait to see all of your wonderful work. Ho ho ho!
More from Twine
Latest posts by Joe Scarffe (see all)
- Startup investment: Everything you need to know - July 10, 2018
- 5 key ways to sell yourself (even if you hate the idea of selling) - June 26, 2018
- 17 essential creative tools for freelancers - May 31, 2018