This article is part of the guide Remote Working during COVID-19, How to ride out the coronavirus outbreak.
During a crisis as big as this, it’s really important to have places where you can keep money coming in. It’s extremely sad and distressing that many freelancers have lost their clients already. But there are companies that are still hiring.
The team at Twine helped put together this guide, and we can help you find work (www.twine.net) but we want to give you the full list of everywhere you could get work. A strong economy is better for everyone, so want and need us all to succeed.
Online marketplaces usually cover creative and digital freelancing:
- Upwork – www.upwork.com
- Freelancer – www.freelancer.com
- Fiverr – www.fiverr.com
- Guru – www.guru.com
- PeoplePerHour – www.peopleperhour.com
- 99Designs – www.99designs.com
- Toptal – www.toptal.com
- Twine – www.twine.net
- Governments. Many governments need the help of freelancers and companies to fill to gap in defeating Coronavirus. For example, here are some UK tenders but all countries have issues. You might be able to help.
- Network. If you’ve not done it already, ask people you know.
Other links to find more freelance work
78 Best Freelance Jobs Websites to Get Remote Freelance Work (Fast) in 2020 by Ryan Robinson
140+ Best Freelance Jobs Websites by Clockify
68 Best Freelance Job Sites for Getting Clients in 2020 by Milio
We got this information out as quickly as possible and will be updating it over the coming days and weeks. If you have any other tools you want to add, please comment below or contribute to the cause and give your advice on remote working.