Talented Front-end Developer Required
At Clowdy Ltd we are looking for the best enthusiastic people to help develop new web technologies.
This is a huge opportunity to learn and help your career blossom by working in our web development team at Clowdy. We are based in the Northern Quarter, Manchester, UK and we’re a dynamic company that uses bleeding-edge technologies, so we are looking for bright enthusiastic people.
What we do:
Clowdy is a mobile and web platform that helps creative people share their awesome work so it can be discovered by the right people. Musicians, filmmakers, photographers and anyone in the arts, are welcome to use our platform for the creative community. The website and apps are available here, so check it out.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery knowledge
- Strong understanding of software engineering concepts such as OOP and MVC
- Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap or equivalent responsive framework
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar)
- Working experience with programming technologies
- Experience working with SASS or LESS
- Understanding and experience of Agile software development lifecycle
- Experience of Git version control
- Experience of AngularJS
- Experience in PHP (Laravel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Determined and hardworking
- Can organise own time well
The majority of your time will be working in a team to further develop the front-end for the website by bringing in new functionality, improving the user experience and dealing with scalability as we grow from our 30,000 users.
We are a dynamic company that uses bleeding-edge technologies, so we are looking for bright enthusiastic people.
- Flexible hours
- Dog friendly office, you can bring your dog to work!
- A potential for share options if you’re great
- Financial bonuses if performance has excelled
- There will be room for promotion as the company grows
- Great working environment in a new office in the heart of the Northern Quarter
How to Apply:
Please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject as “Front-end Developer”, a cover letter and your CV attached and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
More from Twine
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Two New Clowdy Features: Find Friends and Collaboration Noticeboard - August 6, 2015
- Android Developer - May 10, 2014
- Front-end Developer - April 10, 2014