Many of you are getting started in your career whilst some are experienced but are life-long learners. Whatever stage you are in your career, you will want to grow. This article collates different parts of the Twine network to help you grow in your career. You can get inspiration, join the discussion group, and learn from a wealth of articles that have been written over the years.
The Freelancer Toolkit
The Freelancer Toolkit is a package of useful services and products that help a creative or digital freelancer through the early stages of their career. We’ve partnered with a selection of the best tools and services in 10 sectors, ranging from accounting to creative tools. See the toolkit.
Our Instagram channels showcase the best branding projects everyday. If you want inspiration, check them out:
- @JoinTwine – All creative inspiration 🎨
- @TwineLogos – Branding and logos ✨
- @TwineUIDesign – UI and UX inspiration for designers 🖥
- @TwineEnterprise – Branding and packaging 📦
- @TwineWebDesign – Web design 🌎
- @TwineIllustrations – Illustrations ✏️
- @TwinePhotos – Inspirational photography 📷
- @TwineFashionIllustration – Fashion illustration 👗
- @TwineAnimation – Animation and motion graphics 🎬
- @TwineInfographics – Inforgraphics ℹ️
Creative Talk is for creative freelancers and professionals to keep up to date with creative news and find people to collaborate with. Join it here.
There are hundreds of articles on the blog, but here are a handful to get your started:
- Ultimate list of image libraries
- 101 Surefire Ways to Break into the Music Industry
- How to develop the ultimate freelancer attitude
- Stop losing money! 10 rules for successful projects
- How valuable are you? 8 expert tips to get more design work
- How to calculate your freelance rate and set the right price