Giving people the credit for work they did is important. We all know this. When using Clowdy, many of you commented that you often don’t know the e-mail of people you collaborate with. We’ve solved this: you can now credit using Twitter.
To be able to credit using Twitter, make sure you complete the following steps
- Make sure your Clowdy account is connected to Twitter. You can do this here.
- Go to Manage Uploads, click the cog icon, select Edit Clowd on the upload that you want to credit people who collaborated.
- Under the Credits heading, Twitter results will appear when you enter someone’s name or Twitter handle. There will be a Twitter icon on the right hand side next to the person.
- Clowdy uses your Twitter account to send that user a Tweet, with a link to accept that credit.
If you have already connected your Clowdy account to Twitter before 08/09/2015 at 3pm (UTC), then you will need to disconnect and reconnect your Twitter in your account settings. Alternatively, if you sign in using Twitter, you will be asked to re-authenticate automatically.
More from Twine
Latest posts by Joe Scarffe (see all)
- Introducing vouchers - May 11, 2017
- How valuable are you? 8 expert tips to get more design work - May 2, 2017
- Startup investment: Everything you need to know - April 20, 2017