Hey there, welcome! I’m Carolina, a Brazilian illustrator living in Berlin.
I have 8 years of professional experience, half of it working in graphic design and fashion illustration (print & pattern) and the other half studying and working mainly with illustration and character design.
My focus now is to create stunning illustrated images that can fulfill my clients’ briefings and desires, to deliver projects they’ll be confident to share and will also inspire their clients. I am a good listener, attentive to details, deadlines and an adaptable collaborator.
- Illustration skills: illustration in general, character design, visual development for books and board game projects, editorial illustration, print & pattern illustration and lettering basics.
- Specific illustration skills: style aimed at children’s world.
- Technical skills: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Procreate and analogic techniques like watercolor and pencil.
- Latest Education: Pictoplasma Academy Alumni 2018 (School of Characters) and Master Degree in Fashion & Communication at Istituto Europeo di Design.
My working flow in a few lines:
- Briefing meeting to fully understand the project’s expectations, first drafts, approval of the universe created, approval of the style developed for the project, refinements, final development and delivery.
Social Network: www.instagram.com/hellogalaxia
Hope to hear from you soon!