Senior-level creative dedicated to achieving award-winning solutions that translate marketing objectives into effective creative strategies and engage users in both traditional and digital environments; defined expertise in overseeing creative teams, partnering with clients and liaising between all stakeholders in the creative process; experience working in the entertainment space as well as with Fortune 500 clients. These include Showtime, Showtime Sports, The Smithsonian Channel, CBS, History, Nickelodeon, MTV, SNL, WGBH, among others.
$700 per day
Senior Art Director, contract - Showtime Networks
Jan 2004 - Jul 2018
● Produced award winning creative work in digital, print and broadcast.
● Designed a cross-platform campaign for Smithsonian Channel to drive audiences to one of their best premieres.
● Contributed to the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight, the highest grossing Pay-Per-View of all time.
Art Director - Tapehouse
1998 - 2004
● Managed staff and freelancers across multiple projects.
● Worked closely with clients to drive creative and ensure achievement of strategic objectives.
● Streamlined the studio production process contributing to an increase in revenue.
● Provided art direction for all projects in the studio including SNL’s TV Fun House and Disney’s Lizzie McGuire.
Senior Designer, Animator - DMA
1995 - 1998
● Designed award winning website for Nickelodeon.
● Created promotions, content, and packaging for a variety clients.
BFA Studio Art _ SUNY Buffalo