For the pass ten years I have worked as a designer specializing in motion design, website design, branding, and art direction. With a passion for art, the moving image, and technology, my experiences have involved collaborations with design studios, marketing agencies, printing and packaging companies across North America.
$400 per day
Employment and Project Experience
Freelance Motion Designer (August 2009 – Present)
Design, build and implement graphic design projects from concept through completion including websites, motion graphics for video or stand alone, logos, and branding packages. Collaborate with clients to create vision, conceive designs, and achieve desired results all while consistently meeting deadlines and requirements. Effectively build and maintain client websites utilizing custom templates, HTML, CSS, and WordPress
• NEO Communications
• Evermaven Inc.
• Fleming College (Environmental Visual Communication Program)
• Canadian Wildlife Foundation (CWF)
• Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
• Parks Canada
• Frame of Mind: Non-profit Organization
• Pure Energies Group, Inc.
• Toronto Zoo
• RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
RCC Institute of Technology (October 2014 - March 2015)
Carry out educational instruction and related services for assigned course while providing fully prepared instruction to students.
• Prepared and marked all tests, assignments and exams
• Assisted in the planning, development and maintenance of curriculum
• Engaged in student retention activities, and documented communication
Biederman Graphics (March 2010 – January 2013)
Prepared and produced Flexo plates for the printing of plastic grease cartridges. Managed and trained fellow coworkers on plate making procedures and safety techniques. Built and maintained the website for Biederman Graphics and Biederman Enterprises using HTML, CSS, and Flash.
• Helped to ensure a 3% plastic waste margin and an on-time delivery of 95%
• Reduced plate manufacturing time by purchasing new equipment
• Decreased overall material cost by sourcing out new suppliers
Putting Edge Entertainment Corporation (October 2003 – January 2010)
Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant
Successfully managed and coordinated design projects for print and online ads, promotional materials, interior/exterior signage. Created design themes and graphics for marketing and sales presentations, training videos and corporate website. Participated in team effort to increase sales and walk-in traffic to each location throughout North America.
• Ran marketing campaigns which lead to increased sales across North America
• Successfully managed a yearly budget of $500,000+
• Established trusting relationships with vendors and key clients