I am a self-taught designer who then realized it was time to learn more from professionals, which led me to the Masters in Visual and Digital Media at IE Madrid. After two years Digital Marketing, I realized that design is a passion that governs my life, I started learning design on my own. I started developing design skills in every way possible and every opportunity that came up.
My portfolio should explain a little my style. I love minimal, modern, and bold designs. I love creating disruptive visuals that grabs people’s attention, after all, i started out as a marketeer!
- FREELANCE - Visual Designer (Sept 2019 - Present)
| Working on responsive sites, mobile apps, microsites, presentations, and social media posts, while liaised closely with other designers, copywriters, developers, and project managers.
- CULTURAS UNIDAS - Graphic Designer - Lavapies Florece Campaign (Oct 2018 - Jun 2019)
| Crafted the Lavapies Florece Campaign idea after receiving the brief from Culturas Unidas
- Designed the identity and branding of the campaign
- Worked on all the material, from illustrations, to banners, to website design, to press releases and posters.
- SEA VIEW HOTEL - Digital Design and Marketing Manager (May 2018 - Oct 2018) | Created the digital marketing strategy and identity to increase awareness, strengthen positioning, and highlight the competitive advantage. Managed to increase sales by 62% - Designed various online and offline communications and acted as the primary photographer - Designed and developed the Wordpress website using the Divi builder.
- IE SCHOOL OF HUMAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY | Masters in Visual and Digital Media (Oct 2018 - July 2019)
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF BEIRUT | Bachelor in Business Administration: Marketing and Finance (Sept 2013 - June 2016)