My name is Gabriel Ruiz and I’m UI/UX designer and co-founder of HopHop Brand Studio.
10+ years of strategic design, working for Qatar Airways, Tesla, New Balance, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain, governments, various agencies and 50+ startups.
I can guide your project through the entire design process: from analysis, to wireframes, to interactive prototypes and finally to user-friendly interfaces that are both beautiful and efficient. My job is to understand your business requirements, understand your users’ needs and translate them into exceptional User Experience and beautiful clean design.
My typical workflow:
• Understand your Business and what you actually need.
• Understand your customer’s needs
• Align your business goals with your customer needs
• Define direction
• Paper sketches, brainstorming over layout and functionality
• Live interactive prototypes, something that users can touch and interact with. Collect feedback.
• After gathering and analyzing data I make adjustments and improvements to the prototype, interactions, and flows
• The finalized structure goes in AdobeXD or Sketch for polishing. I create design systems, the design language of your product.