– Creative Executive | Marketing & Communications Executive | PR | Film & Video Production | Sales –
Career professional with expert level experience in film & video production, brand enforcement, marketing, sales, communications, and creative solutions including entrepreneurial ventures within media, entertainment, content creation and health sectors. Ability to use images & words as tools to incite critical thought. Enterprise level negotiator able to drive strategic national and global marketing & sales initiatives. Intuitive leader with acumen to balance crisis and change with minimal collateral damage and positive forward motion. Progressive, long-term management of people, ranging from 1 - 150 direct reports, including project management, client services, talent attraction, mentoring, and retention. Diverse, multi-disciplined undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, each with exhaustive research and study of the effect of human behavior on business, leadership and success. Organizational communication, behavior, crisis, development, and change — 360 degrees of practice & theory.
– Personal Website | Portfolio: https://www.twine.fm/signin
– Corporate Website: https://www.twine.fm/signin
Key project experience
K7PICTURES — Baton Rouge, LA | Los Angeles, CA | https://www.twine.fm/signin
• Head of Motion Picture Production and Marketing (2004 - Present)
- Founder of K7PICTURES as indie content production company. Direct all aspects of creative, story-
telling, development, budget oversight, pre-production, production, with eventual oversight of post- production, sound & score to final creation of master exhibition assets. Recruited creative talent, per- petually hiring and retaining top level freelance artists. Delivered bottom line driven branded content with high-context production values. Mentored individuals and managed large film crews under ex- treme, deadline-driven conditions.
- Manage indie filmmaking company as self-contained vertically integrated operation including budget
creation and management, contract negotiation/management, vendor negotiation/relations, and cre-
ation | implementation of global marketing campaigns .
- Conceptualize and oversee creation of branded materials, including, but not limited to, artwork, one-
sheets, EPKs, social media pages, YouTube Channels, websites, film trailers and all things promotion.
- Interface with key domestic agencies such as NBCUniversal Syfy, Netflix, Redbox, Walmart, iTunes, and
Amazon. Collaborating to deliver master delivery materials and robust communication and marketing campaigns for worldwide distribution of creative content.
— Education and Credentials —
– Master of Arts - Organizational Communication | Marketing | Southeastern Louisiana University - 2018
– Bachelor’s Degree - Behavioral Sciences | Business | History | Southeastern Louisiana University - 2016