I am a skilled professional with experience producing sophisticated drawings for printed and digital media. My background includes driving the design of forward-thinking illustration projects and services for a variety of clients. With expertise in diverse mediums such as pen-and-ink, acrylic gouache, and pencil—as well as proficiency in a variety of Adobe software applications—I am confident that my talents will immensely benefit your project.
Highlights of my experience include
• Excelling as a Freelance Illustrator over the past 6 years utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign in combination with traditional mediums such as pencil and gouache paints to create and produce commissions—encompassing advertisements, corporate materials, and publishing—for diverse clients.
• Overseeing artistic design, creation, tone, and final execution to capture viewer interest while ensuring projects are completed on target and on deadline.
• Integrating visual elements such as line, space, mass, color, and perspective to illustrate ideas, emotions, moods, and concrete stories.
• Demonstrating excellent originality, creativity, networking, and communication talents.
• Earning a Bachelor of Illustration Design degree from Art Center College of Design.
With my proven ability to produce detailed illustration projects, combined with my steadfast commitment to top-notch artistic quality and production, I am prepared to excel in providing outstanding service to you. I look forward to discussing the project.