I am a passionate, highly motivated and skilled videographer with over 10 years experience working in professional programs such as Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro. I have an excellent understanding of editing programs and production equipment, strong communication skills and keen eye for detail.
I am used to fast paced environments that require me to use my time efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines whilst also creating a product of high standard. I also have a good knowledge of other Adobe products such as After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop and InDesign.
My main responsibilities include:
• Filming & editing all internal communications videos and images.
• Leading the design team in creative projects
• Photographing & editing all product images for the company website
• Editing & producing visual content for social media outlets
• Working closely with senior management, i.e CEO, CTO, CFO, Directors and Board Members
• Training colleagues in programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator & Audition
• Filming & editing training videos
• Assisting with running and designing the internal learning platform
• Travelling to stores all over the UK for photo and video shoots
• Planning logistics and filming of projects
I completed my education with a Master’s degree in Multimedia Journalism at Bournemouth University. During this time I secured a placement on BBC Horizon where I worked on the research team, as a runner and as a camera assistant across several programmes. A short while after starting my Master’s degree I began to seek out work experience in post-production houses and was successful in obtaining a week at Fifty Fifty in Soho.
I have also obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Film and Television studies where I worked on several different types of films, including documentaries, TV productions and learned the process of pre-production through to post-production in detail.