CleveRNurses is a fairly new startup that focuses on helping Registered Nurses pass their licensure, also known as the NCLEX. We are currently in the preliminary stages of developing content for our viewers and are in need of a video editor to assist in creating our series of educational videos. Ultimately, from arranging of shots into sequences, to picking sound effects and music, we want to make sure that the results come across as authentic, engaging, fresh, exciting and relatable.
-----In regards to payment, our budget is flexible and is negotiable-------
What you will be doing:
• Ensuring all shots are licensed and cleared for use
• Adapting videos to make them shareable and relatable for social audiences, especially on mobile
• Editing videos to tight deadlines
• Subtitling videos to Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
What you will need:
• Proficient and quick video editor in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Strong written English skills
• Understanding of social media audiences and practices to create maximum engagement and views
• Knowledge of how video is packaged specifically for Facebook and YouTube, i.e. how to edit videos to make them engaging and stop the scroll
• Excellent After Effects and Photoshop skills preferable
Type of project?
How many videos?
More than 5
Length of source material
1 hour to 5 hours
Length of final video?
3 to 10 minutes
Type of video editing?
What kind of organisation is the promo video for?
Do you need any other services?
What is most important for this project?
What’s your day rate budget range?
What file type do you need the explainer video in?
Have you recorded the footage ready to be edited?
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page