1. Need WPBakery fully implemented as it is on my other site www.thecorelinksolution.com
2. Positioning: We are a curator, bringing people Christian rap music. The site design needs to make it easy for people to hang out.
a. Watching videos or listening to new music on the right. People should be able to do that while reviewing other posts on the site.
3. Make the site more efficient for the artists to submit their music and encourages them to share it once we post it. Ensure the submission feature also captures key artist information that allows us to notify them when we post from the back end (e.g. it adds their twitter tag to the tweet, etc.)
a. Enable social functions of sites if not native to the theme.
b. Capture all user social information
4. Need an easier way to integrate music from Soundcloud and Youtube.
5. Add Ads on the front page in between every 4 or 5 posts. Would be ideal for that spacing to be easily configurable.
6. Site clean up so we can fully enable site.
a. For example, if we go to Free Music, the formatting does not work and the featured items across the top do not have pictures.
Ideally, the person would be in the Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia area. This is the first of many projects we will have for this site, jamesrosseausr.com and TheCorelinkSolution.com. We would like to have someone we work with longterm.
What sort of development?
Updates to an existing website or service
What platform is currently used?
What type of website do you have?
Business or non-profit
Is this a minor or major update?
Minor small changes
Do you need design work?
What is most important for this project?
How quickly does this project need to be started?
What’s your day rate budget range?
350-500 (Industry average)
How many days do you estimate?
Half a day
Do they need to work in-house or remotely?
Do you need any additional services?
I don’t need any additional services
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page