1. Make the site more efficient for the artists to submit their music and encourages them to share it once we post it. Ensure the submission feature also captures key artist information that allows us to notify them when we post from the back end (e.g. it adds their twitter tag to the tweet, etc.)
a. Enable social functions of sites if not native to the theme.
b. Capture all user social information
2. Fully integrate Mailchimp with site to capture people where possible and fully replace connections with MadMimi
3. Add Ads on the front page in between every 4 or 5 posts. Would be ideal for that spacing to be easily configurable.
4. Grow Mail list through MailChimp
a. Ensure All Items that lead to signing up for mail list are tracked as a conversion in Google AdWords. Most are, but this should be checked against Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
5. Site clean up so we can fully enable site.
For example, if we go to Free Music, the formatting does not work and the featured items across the top do not have pictures.
Ideally, the person would be in the Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia area. This is the first of many projects we will have for this site, jamesrosseausr.com and TheCorelinkSolution.com. We would like to have someone we work with longterm.
What sort of development?
Updates to an existing website or service
What platform is currently used?
What type of website do you have?
Business or non-profit
Is this a minor or major update?
Minor small changes
Do you need design work?
What is most important for this project?
How quickly does this project need to be started?
What’s your day rate budget range?
350-500 (Industry average)
How many days do you estimate?
Half a day
Do they need to work in-house or remotely?
Do you need any additional services?
I don’t need any additional services
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your estimated price for this project?
How long will it take? (Optional)
Manage expectations by giving a rough estimate of how long this project will take you.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Request a deposit:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%