Junior Web Developer in Yateley, UK
We’re a multi-award winning full-service agency. Since 1999, we’ve been driving some of the world’s leading technology brands to deliver maximum market influence. In addition to our longstanding expertise in the IT sales channel, we’re all about using cutting-edge technologies and harnessing the latest content trends to deliver the most compelling experiences.
We are currently seeking a freelance Junior Web Developer who is a creative problem solver, and analytical thinker with an aptitude for providing elegant but pragmatic solutions to business problems. A high level of attention to detail and quality in coding is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, maintain and improve on;
- Existing client web sites/application
- Code libraries for future use
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot issues to root cause where required
- Apply your knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform responsive design and development to validate conceptual UI/UX designs for technical feasibility, and turn them into reality
- Optimise your code for performance, scalability and on-going maintainability using test methodologies where appropriate
- Support the wider production team and understand core elements of our strategic back end technology stack and systems
- Ability to multitask with a broad range of projects using different technology stacks and tooling
- Work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders under the guidance of the Senior Developer
- Continuously discover and advocate new technologies and industry best practices to maximise efficiency and performance
- Ability to deliver against agreed deadlines
So, we expect you to bring a lot to Outbound. In return we’ll offer you something to do, something worth getting up for.
We would love to hear from you if you think that you are the best person for this exciting opportunity. Please include your CV and your rates.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)
Diploma of Higher Education (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page