SharePoint Business Analyst in Remote, OR, USA
SharePoint Business Analyst in Remote, OR, USA
Role: SharePoint BA
Duration: 6 month + project (Likely to go the full 2 years)
REMOTE WORK FROM HOME (Must sit in the United States)
- Configure and design new collaboration sites, lists and libraries in SharePoint 2013.
- Configure and design new lists and libraries from SharePoint Template Gallery.
- Configure, maintain and design new libraries utilizing the document set content type.
- Work with end users on implementing migrated libraries with new web parts, views, metadata and workflows.
- Provide SharePoint technical support and escalation. Manage, coordinate and implement SharePoint business-as-usual and ad hoc requests.
- Work with end users to gather and analyze business requirements and solve business problems utilizing SharePoint out-of-the box capabilities, with limited customized design.
- Work with business groups to document detailed business requirements for SharePoint sites, pages, InfoPath forms, workflows, notifications/alerts, libraries, lists and metadata.
Coordinate testing and roll-out of SharePoint projects with end users. - Lead user acceptance and quality assurance sessions.
- Evaluate system specifications for SharePoint web site requirements and determine/ implement the most efficient and cost effective solution.
Required Skill Set:
- 5 years’ experience with SharePoint configuration, implementation, design and SharePoint capacity management. Examples of work done in SharePoint may be requested of final candidates
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Access and ShareGate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Extremely well organized, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work directly with partners in a constructive and professional manner.
- Proven analytical, communication, and project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to bring insightful challenge, and creative and independent thinking to ideas and proposals.
- Proven ability to exercise independent and sound judgment that balances business efficiency and effectiveness with prudent risk mitigation principles.
- Proven ability to act as a liaison between clients/users and technical partners for planning, designing and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved through MIS or systems development.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with team and partners to quickly understand and break down complex projects into a critical path of design, development, testing, staging, deployment and support activities, and to create an effective implementation plan around them.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Skill Set:
- Knowledge of operational risk and compliance programs.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Content Types (i.e. Document Sets)
- Proficient in SharePoint Lists and Column Lookups
- Proficient in Excel formulas for SharePoint Calculated Columns
- Experience in finance, operations or risk role which included recurring data gathering and reporting responsibilities.
- Experience in leading complex projects, coordinating multiple priorities and helping team members manage conflicting priorities.
- Experience designing and leading development efforts at an enterprise level.
- Ability to expand/evolve the role and perform other tasks related to effective use of SharePoint technologies as the scope and business needs change.
- Experience working in or closely with Wells Fargo or Wholesale businesses sufficient to demonstrate a working knowledge of their products/services, key processes/systems, and organizational structure
$40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- sharepoint business analysis: 5 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page