Account Manager in London, UK
Account Manager in London, UK
TVC is the original content agency. In a connected world we make news, shared and social content. We help brands tell their stories through all means of content, whether words, pictures or moving image, build their reputation through emotional connections and solve their communications problems. And we do it all over the world.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We have a new opportunity for a Freelance Account Manager to support the strategic direction and client servicing of key luxury and lifestyle accounts within TVC Group.
How you will contribute:
- Media outreach and servicing clients with a thorough understanding of required media
- Carry out the execution of strategies and activities as detailed by the Account Director, ensuring all programmes and objectives are being adhered to with well organised accounts
- Developing PR strategies and media plans for campaigns, while working closely with Account Directors
- Play the central role in the team and troublshooting any issue that may arise
- Help plan, organise, motivate and lead the activities of Junior Account Executives including managing their personal development process, reviews and appraisals
- Ensure production and creative teams are fully briefed on projects (eg timings, key messages, client and media requirements etc) and oversee the project from beginning to end
- Establish a good day to day working relationship with clients – leading on campaigns and managing other team members
- Help prepare and write proposals for extension of activities with current clients, as well as taking client brief and introducing new business into the division
- Support team where relevant – achieving required objectives within agreed costs and timeframes, and ensuring correct standards for all work is met satisfactorily
- Deliver a high standard of media coverage – demonstrating strong UK and Global media relations skills to sell in agreed storylines and spokespeople; and an established network of media contacts
- Ensure database of relevant media contacts is maintained
- Ensure all campaigns within portfolio are kept up to date on the DNA
- Managing client budgets, invoicing and profitability of company accounts, as well as finalising contracts with clients, working closely with - Economist legal team
- Be fully aware of the Company’s terms of business and standard client contract
- Understanding of staff costing/staff cost to fee ratios etc
Experience, skills and professional attributes
Skills for this role include:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to write appropriately for differing requirements: press releases, proposals, status reports, contact reports, etc
- Good understanding of the media landscape both in UK and globally, across traditional and non-traditional / new media channels
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office, as well as online tools including Gorkana, Kantar etc
- Confidence to lead update meetings with clients and lead new business brainstorms with a creative input in pitches within the accounts
- A strong understanding of social media and influencer outreach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative
- Good presentation skills and confidence in new business meetings
- Ability to brief producers, photographers etc in a knowledgeable and precise manner, negotiate costs etc
- Have a full understanding of accounts and budgeting procedures
- An interest and ability in managing and motivating more junior members of the team
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
TVC is part of The Economist Group and we value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page