Freelance Integrated Project Manager in London, UK
VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo and video production, voice technology, and ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos and content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, and Chattanooga, we market for the year we live in; we live and breathe emerging technology and are always growing.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
VaynerMedia is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organised problem solver to freelance as an Integrated Project Manager.
The task at hand:
- Managing each project in its entirety, from brief to delivery
- Taking the plan and making it a reality by mobilising the best teams (internal and external) around the vision, and providing a clear picture of expected outcomes
- Resource management alongside the Group Creative Director and Resource Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of the project, both internally and with clients, working closely with each member of the team ensuring each milestone is met on time and within budget
- Tracking financial progression, and ensuring it is shared and assessed
- Partner with the Account, Strategy, and Creative leads to ensure client expectations, creative vision, and agency needs are met from briefing through final delivery on projects
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews, and ensure the right people are seeing the right things before going to client
- Be client-facing to speak to budget, timing, resource & process considerations
- On assigned production projects, be the liaison with internal specialty leads (UX strategists, Tech Managers, VaynerSmart, etc) as well as source, contract and manage relationships with vendors
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, and other contract documents
- Responsible for the management of many variations of digital and social content (video, image, websites, etc), ensuring quality control, and delivering/trafficking all assets to required agency partners/media teams/clients
- Ensure Agency, Client, Vendor, and Legal processes and requirements are being met
- Overall, being solutions-focused; the go-to person to assess challenges, always identifying the opportunity for possibility
The ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- An impressive attention to detail
- A strong understanding of creative development and asset creation processes
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive and remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page