Graphic Designer in Bristol, England, UK
We’re looking for a graphic designer to work with our team on part time, freelance basis. We already have a small visual team producing all of Radiums films, and brand content. You will bring a slice of clean, grid, graphic design, but also be asked sometimes to cut loose and get experimental. We have some fundamental guides already in place, and would like to develop our comms / products further. We love exploring mixed media, photography, stills, VFX, motion. 3d, 360, AR, practical effects, and more, so expect to be involved in some new ideas, and investigate new tools in addition to your Adobe CC. We’re a tight, creatively ambitious team, and we’re all pushing forward with a real sense of visual and sonic magic. So bring your design head and creative heart into the mix, and get ready to produce some of your best work …
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Job Type / Category
- Creating designs, layouts and templates for digital, social, print media & merchandise
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting initial moodboards
- Researching and applying new visual techniques and methods
- Amend final designs to client comments and gain full approval
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong eye and creative flair for visual design and presentation.
- Positive personality, good ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Conceptual thinker
- Precise attention to detail
- Time conscious, working quickly and efficiently
- Freehand illustration
- 3D Animation
To find out more, hit “Apply Now” and message us to request further info. We’ll get back to you with the full lowdown. Thanks!
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page