Freelance Copywriter in London, UK
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships. We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA Uk invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world. This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.
The Freelance Copywriter will be responsible for delivering a first class copywriting service to the HCA Marketing team, which includes writing copy for the Print, Digital, Human Resources and Internal Communications teams. Your role will broadly involve writing, editing and reviewing content for various audiences and mediums. This includes anything from writing content for; hospital brochures, local and national campaigns, website pages, social media adverts and patient information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a first class copywriting service to colleagues in the Marketing team; Offer support and advice to colleagues on copy, and where needed edit copy produced by others
- Ensure that briefs are responded to in a timely and effective way
- Develop effective and positive relationships with key internal clients, ensuring that their needs are understood and met
- Understand and adhere to the brand tone of voice guidelines, and ensure that your copy complies with these
- Understand the needs and preferences of all key internal and external audiences, and ensure that copy is audience appropriate
- Seek out and monitor feedback on your work, ensuring that copy meets its communications objectives
- Ensure that copy is accurate and approved by the relevant stakeholders/subject matter experts
- All Projects have a clear timeline and it is our responsibility to ensure we deliver content within the set timeframe
- Work with the team to ensure that all content is clinically appropriate and approved before it gets published
- Ensure that copy complies with copyright restrictions
- Work with external agencies to provide copy for campaigns and communications
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a copywriting role and of working within brand guidelines
- Relevant copywriting qualifications
- Knowledge of the Healthcare sector (ideally private – Desirable)
- Previous experience within a hospital/medical environment (Desirable)
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent relevant experience (Desirable)
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate a lead by example attitude to inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page