WordPress Developer (Full-Time/Freelance) in Austin, TX, USA
T3 is looking for a Freelance Web Developer with extensive Wordpress experience. You’ll be part of our world-class team, responsible for the development and maintenance of client websites built on top of the Wordpress CMS platform. As a Wordpress developer, you will be responsible for both the back-end and front-end development of client sites, including the creation of themes and plugins from scratch. You must be able to create custom post types and templates, and should be able to customize the admin using the Advanced Custom Fields plugin. For the Wordpress Developer, complex layouts should be second nature and designs should be executed with precision.
- Expert in HTML & CSS
- Expert in creating custom Wordpress themes and plugins
- Proficiency in using the Advanced Custom Fields Wordpress plugin
- Proficiency in PHP
- Proficiency in Sass or Less
- Working knowledge of front-end build tools such as Gulp, Grunt or Webpack
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as Git
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Develops clean, elegant, well-commented, and very reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Ability to operate in Agile / Scrum development environments
- Ability to self-organize with minimal guidance/competing priorities and work effectively within a team
- Ability to provide innovative, creative solutions to tasks/problems
- Ability to complete work following engineering standards and best practices
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with WPEngine
About T3 + Perks:
- Independent agency
- In business for 29+ years
- 35 potential days off (12 vacation and up to 23 holidays)
- Summer Fridays
- 401k matching
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Competitive benefits
T3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer oriented toward inclusivity. We celebrate diversity, not just in commitment but in action. We get it and hire people who do, too.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page