(Freelance) Production Artist in Atlanta, GA, USA
The Freelance Production Artist is responsible for supporting the creative team’s digital and print production needs. This role requires an understanding and strong foundation of design principles, a keen eye for detail, and the ability of making sure the creative vision is carried out efficiently and consistently. The ideal candidate will have experience working in both the print and digital space. The type of projects can range from print campaigns and marketing collateral to Keynote presentations and digital initiatives (email campaigns, web, social media, video).
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Work closely with Content Strategy Developer/Manager and the Creative Director to complete production goals.
- Collaborate with creative team on multiple projects.
- Help with organizing and managing files.
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during project.
- Perform image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation.
- Follow project timeline to ensure task are being completed on time.
- Must have 3 years or more experience in print and digital production.
- Very proficient in latest version of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Keynote. After Effects is a big plus
- Experience with multiple page documents with several layers and versions.
- Must be a self-starter, well organized, have strong interpersonal skills and an eye for detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to adjust to changes and deadlines, and a commitment to working with a team.
- Experience in Photoshop with clipping paths and knowledge of best image resolutions
- Well versed in PDF formats and execution.
- Composed and calm under pressure.
- Well organized and an attention to detail.
- Willing to learn new tools/software.
- Current portfolio for review.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page