Freelance Copywriter in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
If you’re looking for an environment where your creativity can thrive with zero bureaucracy, blue-sky brainstorming sessions, and close collaboration with everyone from your teammates to your executive leadership team, JetSmarter is calling your name (loudly). The Copywriter is a full-time position that reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and is responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, sales and marketing emails, print and digital publications, pamphlets, and site content. This master wordsmith will be well-versed in the psychology of consumer behavior and have a thorough understanding of content development. JetSmarter is constantly working on new releases and updates to current and upcoming features, thus the workload for this position will be extremely dynamic and fast-paced.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Develop sales and marketing copy for new and existing services and marketing campaigns
- Maintain creative excellence on blogs, emails, social media, print media, voiceover scripts, video storyboards, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet short deadlines
- Partners with the design team to find integrated visual/copy solutions
- Thinks outside the box for innovative ideas that will embody the unique - JetSmarter brand
- Exceptional conceptual thinker
- Proven ability to deliver stellar content at high volumes under tight timelines
- 5+ years of professional marketing/advertising writing experience for large consumer brands, preferably in the luxury goods and services industry
- Experience creating content for web and mobile apps
- Experience working alongside performance marketing, paid search, and - SEO
- Flawless editing and proofreading skills
- Unfailing dedication to going above and beyond
- Agency experience (preferred but not mandatory)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, English, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, or related field (preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page