Freelance Graphic Designer in London, UK
JustPark is an award winning tech company creating parking for the 21st Century, for smarter cities and the people who live in them.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We give individuals the opportunity to generate income from their driveways and we convert private car parks into public car parking spaces, through our B2B relationships with hotels, property and asset management companies, charities, retail and other sectors.
We also manage existing public car parks, currently for 14 local authorities, and we partner with third-party operators to provide car park management for private owners.
We drive traffic to these spaces through our website and app. In turn, this app is designed to make life better for drivers allowing them to reserve and pay for a space in seconds.
JustPark were named Ones To Watch in 2018’s Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Winners of Virgin Media Business’s VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures, and chosen as one of WIRED’s hottest European startups. JustPark’s award-winning service is trusted by over two million drivers and our app is consistently the highest rated parking app in the UK.
About the role
We’re looking for a reliable, consistent and most of all talented freelance graphic designer with at least a couple of years experience under their belt to help support our in-house design team. Typically, the work consists of designing/editing marketing materials, presentations, car park signage and digital/social artwork.
Our ideal candidate would be able to work for us 1-2 days per week, on an ongoing basis, and would be UK-based.
- 2+ years of design experience, in-house, freelance or agency work
- You’re a master of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (Illustrator experience would be a real bonus)
- An understanding of presentation design (Powerpoint / Google Slides)
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to dissect a brief and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Confidently display creative flair and offer valuable advice to the Marketing team and other departments.
- The opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly-growing startup.
- Flexible working / working from home.
- Varied opportunities to exhibit creative flair across digital and print.
- Scope to gain greater strategic design involvement.
Candidates should provide either a link or a file upload containing their personal portfolio.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page