Junior Graphic Designer (Freelance) in New York, NY, USA
Workshop/APD is looking to add a talented junior graphic designer to our marketing & business development team. This role will offer candidates the opportunity to utilize their graphic design skills to assist in the marketing and growth of a top-tier design & architecture firm. Candidates will be exposed to all the ins-and-outs of marketing and business development and will be given the opportunity to learn about relevant processes and deliverables typical within the A/E/C industry.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are looking for an individual who is adept at creating structured and sophisticated design documents, has a strong editor’s eye, and can utilize the appropriate software and tools to package the firm’s work in a professional and curated way.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare marketing and business development decks for outreach
- Build presentations for lectures
- Design collateral for events and firm initiatives
- Assist with firm graphic identity
- Assist in creation of new graphic design standards
Requirements & Qualifications
- Adeptness with leading design software packages, including:
- InDesign (primarily)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative industry experience
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Background working as part of a design team
- Determination to achieve and succeed
- Ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Ability to tackle small and large scale projects with a consistent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
If you are looking to join a fast paced, creative team and fit the basic requirements below (and more!), please send your resume and work samples/portfolio. Applications without work samples/portfolio will not be eligible for further consideration. You may submit your work samples/portfolio together with your resume as one document.
Job Type: Contract
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page