Freelance Graphic Designer in London, UK
HC Marketing is the first Digital Marketing Consultancy for the Interior Industries. Our team of experienced professionals ranging from photography, styling and video production all the way to the web development and social media marketing makes us a one-stop-shop for Interior Design Studios, Furniture manufacturers, Textile companies and many more. We help businesses to build a memorable brand, impeccable online presence and attract more clients who will love what they do.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are a small, friendly team working with some of the most exciting interior companies who are looking for an experienced Freelance Graphic Designer to collaborate on an ever-growing number of projects which vary from brand identity to infographics and animations for the social media. You will brainstorm work collaboratively with team and the client and work independently to create products and meet the deadlines. This role is pivotal in expanding our range of services and would be an excellent fit for an experienced creative designer with who enjoys working independently on a variety of different projects.
The ideal person for this role is a Designer who wants to push creative boundaries with their ideas. They have a natural interest in design, art direction and interior design. You will be a positive, customer-centric and reliable person, able to work both in a team and independently. You will work on building and establishing an excellent relationship with our clients and the rest of the team. You will have a sharp eye for detail and are interested in what is culturally relevant in terms of music, art and design.
Key to success in this role will be the ability to prioritise your time well and work independently to ensure you are consistently meeting deadlines while multitasking and working across a broad range of global projects. Your portfolio will show clear and strong examples of graphic design and art direction exhibiting excellent Creative Suite knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and hand drawing.
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Be responsible for the exceptional delivery of all projects assigned to you from concept to execution, ensuring that you are meeting deadlines and staying within budget, communicating to the rest of the team and client throughout.
- Creating a variety of content including:
- brand visual identity
- social media content
- company presentations
- marketing collateral such as party invitations and catalogues
- newsletters and email templates
- eLearning-friendly materials
- Assist in driving consistency across the team through working to client guidelines with consistent attention to detail.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships internally and externally.
- Be responsible for effective time management communicating any concerns regarding deadlines.
Job specification (skills required):
- Strong portfolio of graphic design and art direction
- A passion for interior products & design
- Advanced Creative Suite knowledge (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- HTML & CSS, mobile UI/UX experience not essential, but appreciated
- Excellent typographic skills
- Well presented
- Positive can-do attitude
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- London, Greater London (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Freelance Graphic Designer
- HC Marketing Limited
- home office, occasional client visit in London and across the UK.
- Founder, Hana Clode.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page