Freelance - Multimedia Designer in New York, NY, USA
As a Freelance Multimedia Designer at Grovo, you’ll work closely with the Creative Director, Director of Photography, and Content Producers to create Microlearning lessons for our content library. You’ll be responsible for understanding our brand, the learning principles the Content Producers use to write and structure the content, and making sure that both are reflected in your creation and assembly of various multimedia assets into one cohesive learning experience.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative, adaptable, creative thinker with equal parts innovation and execution. You are somewhat of a unicorn, and possess a deep understanding of how design nuances can lead and affect visual storytelling.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and/or Sr Visual Designer, and Director of Photography to translate Grovo Brand Values and style guides into a Content Style Guide and repurposable template for our multimedia lessons
- Partner with Content Producer’s to understand and creatively support the purpose and key learning principles of every Grovo lesson and program
- Deliver all final lessons in the Grovo platform with faithful adherence to learning and design experience goals
- Work closely with the Content Production Manager to move in-process lessons through the content flywheel with scheduled reviews, feedback sessions, and approvals
- Ensure all deliverables are tracked accordingly using Wrike, our project management tool, making sure that all milestones (reviews, feedback sessions, approvals) are completed
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create assets to support Marketing efforts
- A talented Visual Designer with 2-3 + years of relevant industry experience
- Strong command of graphic design fundamentals, typography, grids, layout, color and communicate ideas through graphics, photography or illustration
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Intuitively understands design flow between various types of media
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise, and creative manne
- BA in Communications Design, Motion Graphics, Animation, Graphic Design or equivalent curriculum
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a distinct artistic and creative POV
- Creative problem-solver who is resourceful and efficient
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional partner
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- A self-starter, able to adhere to strict deadlines with minimal direction at times
- Is proactive, creative, and able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Has superior time management skills; ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
- Is passionate about learning
Grovo is the world’s leading Microlearning® solution. Grovo’s proprietary, award-winning Microlearning methodology equips employees to thrive, combining a living library of engaging Microlearning lessons with a flexible platform to deliver essential, tailored learning in support of the employee lifecycle. Grovo develops engaged, skilled employees at hundreds of companies like PepsiCo, Gap Inc., Magellan Health, and the National Basketball Association.
Established in 2010 with offices in NYC and San Francisco, Grovo is backed by some of the world’s best investors, including Accel Partners and Costanoa Ventures.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page