Video Editor - Social Media in Los Angeles, CA, USA
MuteSix is currently looking for a Freelance Social Media Video Editor to assist our team with creating content for social media.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have experience creating a visual story
- You are a heavy mobile user (Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat)
- You are skilled in: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and have skills in video editing
- You have a willingness to learn
- You are detail oriented and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects
- You have a creative eye, and can problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- 3-4 years experience working as a social media editor for a publisher or a brand
- Expertise editing across all social platforms (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Instagram Stories, and Snapchat Stories)
- Experience working with brand partners, influencers, and other revenue-driven relationships
- An understanding of why one piece of content cannot look the same on every platform, and how to optimize accordingly
- Flawless command of spelling and grammar
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and meet deadlines without fail
- Must have link to Reel
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page