Freelance Graphic Design Intern in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
AdvantageCare is committed to improving our patients’ quality of life through innovative rehabilitative services, proven experience, and an exceptional level of care and attention.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Design Intern for our growing healthcare organization with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our marketing needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will work out of our Pittsburgh office and under the supervision of our Marketing Department. This opportunity has the potential to become full-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the execution of creative campaigns through the development of ads, flyers, brochures, digital graphics, logos, and other visual elements
- Photography or videography assistance as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrate creativity; strong design and photo editing skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and dependability
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team while meeting established deadlines
- Possess a portfolio for review during the interview process
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page