Freelance Videographer - Weddings in Boston, MA, USA
Contract Freelance Videographer/Cinematographer looking to work alongside a busy wedding firm. Ideal candidate will have experience filming weddings and a natural ability to shoot in a creative manner and take direction from the team.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We base our company on three areas in which you should have:
Team - Able to be a team player. No big egos
Authentic - You are who you are. No time for liars…
Passion - If you’re boring then…usually your work reflects it…
110% - Always going above and beyond.
The Videographer we’re looking for should possess these skills:
- Passionate about filming and creating stories
- Ability to take candid moments and add creative value.
- Have the ability to look at any subject and see how it helps others and tell that.
- Highly Skilled with DSLR’s (Manual Mode) Filming, Gimbal, sliders, and special equipment
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and willingness to learn
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends if necessary.
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have filmed a minimum of 10 weddings
- Having own equipment is a plus.
We will only consider you if you have a wedding reel. Sorry, but too many people out there that say they can do it…but can’t even compose a reel.
Pay starts at $25 an hour and can be more depending on experience and education.
This may lead to full-time work.
- Cinematography 3 years or more.
- Wedding filming: 1 year or 10 weddings
- $25.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Videography: 3 years (Required)
- Wedding Videography: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Boston, MA (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page