Finance Copywriter in New York, NY, USA
We are looking for a freelance, remote finance copywriter, preferably based in New York or U.S. Eastern time zone, to write short Twitter-like posts no less than four hours per day during a timeframe of 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET on at least three business days per week.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility is to produce high quality written content for the finance industry
- Research and identify relevant and valuable topics and stories
- Create short copies that position content as “must read”
- Compelling storytelling ability
- Ability to engage audience with writing techniques
- Ability to establish copy tone
- Developing creative ideas and concepts
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written English
- Superb grammar and punctuation
- Strong vocabulary
- Strong research skills
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, Skype, Gmail
- Ability to accept direction and constructive criticism
- Ability to produce content quickly, calmly, accurately and proficiently under multiple deadlines
- Previous copywriting experience in a professional setting (preferred)
- Qualities such as dependability, reliability, initiative, a positive attitude toward the job
- Experience writing for website, blog, advertising or traditional media (optional)
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation (optional)
- Quick learner, and willingness to adapt and take on new roles and responsibilities as required
- Freelance, remote
- Short copies: 20+ words
- 20 texts per hour, at least 4 hours per day, during a timeframe of 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET, at least 3 business days per week
- Rate: $20 per hour
Please send a resume, cover letter stating your location, and writing samples to apply.
- $20.00 /hour
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%