Real Estate Photographer Needed in Fresno, CA, USA
This is a unique job for a unique person!
Ready to do what you love? Fast growing, established photography and marketing company is looking for ambitious photographers to take real estate pictures in key markets. This position starts on a flexible part-time basis with the possibility of full-time contract work. Some travel may be required.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
This is a freelance opportunity and pay is on a per assignment basis.
Jobs are scheduled for you weekdays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Digital SLR (manufactured within the last 5 years)
- IMPORTANT: Wide angle lens (minimum 10mm for crop sensor & 17mm for full-frame)
- High-speed internet for file uploads
- Reliable transportation
- Organized and task oriented
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving
- Ability to adhere to schedule of photography appointments—Stay on schedule
- Outgoing and willing to learn new things
- You’re passionate about photography and architecture
- You always provide your best work and strive for high standards
Is this you?
If so, please reply to this ad and include the following in your cover letter:
- A brief introduction about you, your experience, and why you’d be a good fit (If you haven’t worked as a photographer, tell us why you’d be good at it)
- Links to relevant existing photo and/or video work.
- Also please list your equipment brand/type as requested above.
We will consider each response carefully, but will only contact those individuals we feel are motivated and determined to get the job. If you don’t have experience, expect to take some test photos so we can see what you do. This is a visual content job and we can’t hire without seeing some examples.
We look forward to talking to you!
- Part-time, Contract
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page