Remote SEO Specialist in Long Island, NY, USA
Disrupt Ordinary Marketing is a digital marketing agency filled with critical thinkers, social media masters, and skilled designers. We believe in expertly crafted disruption. If an idea is not disruptive enough to catch the eye of a potential customer, then you are simply adding to the white noise in the background. At Disrupt Ordinary, we use our expertise and passion to ensure that our clients only put forth messages to engage, educate, & inspire their audiences.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are currently looking for an SEO Specialist to optimize websites, research and gather analytics and develop full SEO reports for our clients/prospects.
This would be a part-time, remote position and would be compensated hourly.
Applicants should be able to:
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and proposing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, - NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Thanks for checking us out!
The Disrupt Ordinary Marketing Team
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page