SharePoint Consultant in Warren, MI, USA
If you are a SharePoint freelancer who has worked in some capacity with the below items, then this post is for you. I’ve steady projects coming thru Turtle Works that require about 5 to 15 hours a week.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- SharePoint on premise administration
- SharePoint features like lists, document libraries, content types and document sets
- SharePoint Designer workflows
- Visual Studio (not a requirement)
The work is a regular mix of:
- New development
- Maintenance of solutions, forms and workflows
- Preventive maintenance and monitoring of on-premise SharePoint farms and SharePoint Online
- Administration of on-premise SharePoint farms and SharePoint Online
- Work with PowerApps, DFFS and Infowise Ultimate Forms
- Installation, configuration and customization of 3rd party apps working in SharePoint
The opportunity to grow into a full time position is available; with involvement in architecture, design and sales. You will work with some guidance from Sr. SharePoint Consultants, providing a friendly and rich learning environment.
This position requires that you be a US citizen or have a Green Card.
Most work can be done remotely.
Due to the nature of the work, the freelancer must be available during the work day at least 4 hours a day. Those 4 hours need to be in a 8am to 6pm ET window.
- Part-time, Contract
- $50.00 to $65.00 /hour
- SharePoint: 1 year (Required)
- Warren, MI 48092 (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Overtime often available:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page