Freelance / Contract Graphic Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA
Specialized is looking for the most talented and progressive graphic designers across the globe. Design for inline products and custom limited edition projects. Design for a specific market or with a global reach in mind.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are looking for Graphic Designers who specialize in product graphic design: bikes, helmets, footwear, and apparel graphics. Opportunity to work on specific categories or across categories including Road, Mountain, and Fitness.
Your designs can impact the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, develop, and execute design from concept to production
- BE CREATIVE - Inspire riders through graphic design
What You’ll Need to Win
- Strong passion for cycling
- 2-5 years working in a design agency or design-driven company
- Thick skin and ability to accept and implement feedback and critique for the better of the brand and the overarching brand aesthetics
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be extremely detailed, organized and excel in follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BFA or masters degree in Graphic Design
- Strong Portfolio (must be included in either link or attachment in Application)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Black belt in Adobe Illustrator. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Key shot rendering software knowledge a plus
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page