Freelance Copywriter in Lymington, UK
Boatafloat is looking to employ a web copywriter on a part-time basis.
- Web Copywriter (Part-time contract / Freelance opportunity)
- Keyword research
- Writing compelling boat listings and descriptions
- Writing supporting editorial content for affiliate marketing channels
- Creating blog posts
Job Type / Category
- We are looking for someone to produce between 1000 - 2000 words per month of editorial content.
- We expect you to be able to come to the office in Lymington at least once per week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of A-level English
- Preferred Degree level
- Experience of Writing for the web
- Competitive pay on offer
- Flexible working (you set your own hours)
- Remote or in-office working available
- Be part of a growing team
- £8.00 to £35.00 /hour
- Copywriting: 2 years (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page